Pages


“It's a lot easier to be lost than found. It's the reason we're always searching and rarely discovered--so many locks not enough keys.”
-Sarah Dessen

"Happiness doesn't come from doing what you like, but rather, loving what you do."
-Becca & Scott (JC & AC)


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

AND


Author's Note: In this piece, I really played with the formatting... please comment on how you liked it!

Every.
Time. 
Pushed     d
                                    o
                                                    w       
                                                                    n
l
o
w
e
r


AND

l
o
w
e
r


until I am barely visible anymore.

The cycle repeats itself.
A setting on a washer,
slowly,
moving

                a
d                             r
                                               
n                             o
                u

AND

                a
n                             r

d                             o
                u

until everything inside comes churning

                                                                p

                                                u

AND

                p                                                                            

u



Everything that I am is determined by the ruby apple.
That you    evil  witch try to use against me.

the

s          m
                   o            o            
                                         t           h            
                                                             n           e            
                                                                                s           s

lays undecided,
unworthy,
in my hand.

4 comments:

  1. :D That was amazing! No criticism whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it :) It was really deep, which I love about all of your pieces. The only thing I would say is that one line "until I am barely visible anymore" was actually "barely visible"...So I don't know if you want it to be that small, I almost skipped it, I'd make it a tad bit bigger..Sorry for nit picking, but yeah...IT WAS AMAZING!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really good. I understood how this worked into what you were trying to convey. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the message you conveyed, and the format was really unique. Although, I found that Tien has a very similar formatted piece on her blog... I just thought I should let you know!

    ReplyDelete