Pages


“It's a lot easier to be lost than found. It's the reason we're always searching and rarely discovered--so many locks not enough keys.”
-Sarah Dessen

"Happiness doesn't come from doing what you like, but rather, loving what you do."
-Becca & Scott (JC & AC)


Friday, May 18, 2012

42

Author's Note: As a challenge, Mrs. Reagles assigned us to write from the opposite gender's point of view. The man in my story is 42... good luck!
 
"No! That is not what happened!" Gina cried defensively.
"Just shut up,  Gina," I sigh "You know it's true." The conflict deepens by the minute, the anticipation to get out of this "jail-cell" doubling every second.  Her cruel words fight against my silence for over an hour until I hear "Alright guys, session's over." I take my eyes off of the paperwork that lays in front of me and my eyes shift to something else. I'm stunned. In awe. It's my divorce attorney. My divorce attorney! Her eyes--  stars given by heaven. Her face-- a flawless canvas. Hot...
I'm in love. With my divorce attorney.

4 comments: