Pages


“It's a lot easier to be lost than found. It's the reason we're always searching and rarely discovered--so many locks not enough keys.”
-Sarah Dessen

"Happiness doesn't come from doing what you like, but rather, loving what you do."
-Becca & Scott (JC & AC)


Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On the Cusp of Sanity

Author's Note: Melody and I decided to have a "Poetry Contest" and as I started to write my piece, Melody said, "Why don't we have the same title and see where we go from there?" So, let's see how this turns out! 

a poInt at which the directioN of a curve is reversed,
my cusp,
reverSed. 
i
 wAtch the shadows of night.
stars of day.
stagger to me
time balaNces,
on thE cusp,
cusp of sanity.


INSANE

1 comment:

  1. This is my all-time favorite piece by you. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the use of capitalization. And the narrator.... I love it all! GREAT JOB!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete