Pages


“It's a lot easier to be lost than found. It's the reason we're always searching and rarely discovered--so many locks not enough keys.”
-Sarah Dessen

"Happiness doesn't come from doing what you like, but rather, loving what you do."
-Becca & Scott (JC & AC)


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just read.

Her lush, lemon scent lingered in the room even after I watched her fade away.  Sorrow clawed at my heart, yet no tears came to me. Guilt surged through me, yet there lies no regret. Fury stabbed my soul, yet there were no wounds.  Staring out into the distance, but searching inside, I wondered. Why did she leave? Why that moment? What did I do to deserve this? I waited for the truth to escape me, for the answers to arise. But there was none. I didn't even notice the single tear that was sliding down my cheek.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's all I can say. It is so-je ne sais pas (french phrase means I don't know)perfect but really sad. It almost seems like she is a ghost.

    ReplyDelete