Pages


“It's a lot easier to be lost than found. It's the reason we're always searching and rarely discovered--so many locks not enough keys.”
-Sarah Dessen

"Happiness doesn't come from doing what you like, but rather, loving what you do."
-Becca & Scott (JC & AC)


Thursday, May 23, 2013

Untitled


Sometimes, life throws itself at me.
It throws curve balls, and fast balls,
And sometimes the pitch is so crazy, that I feel I can't hit the ball.
I live up to everyone's expectations,
I am told that I am perfect, all the time.
And sometimes I feel like the world depends on me.
Everyone closes their doors on me,
And I am left standing alone in the hallway,
Trying to unlock everyone's door.
And sometimes, I don't have enough keys.
Sometimes, I feel as if it has been me who has locked themselves away.
I try to be the light in everyone's tunnel,
Be the dancing feet to the never ending beat.
But the rain always seems to cast a shadow over the horizon.
Sometimes dancing in the rain is so hard for me, that,
Sometimes,
I strike out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment