Pages


“It's a lot easier to be lost than found. It's the reason we're always searching and rarely discovered--so many locks not enough keys.”
-Sarah Dessen

"Happiness doesn't come from doing what you like, but rather, loving what you do."
-Becca & Scott (JC & AC)


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Truth or Dream?

When you stare at me my heart flutters to my throat,
When you respond I smile.
Your laugh sings in my head all day and night,
But why don't you stand up?
I know that I am not what is wanted,
I know we could not be.
Your face melting through my thoughts,
What is wrong here?
So what am I feeling, friendship or more?
So which do I listen to, my heart or my head?

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second time I read this. it's so amazing. One of my favorites of your pieces, with your If one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to explain it, but I understand this piece. I get a feeling, one that I'm so used to, when I read this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a feeling every person (girls for sure) has experienced at some point in their life... Honestly, I think that it is normal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is still one of the poems on your blog that I like the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, in my opinion, I agree with Marissa. It's good and provokes a certain feeling but it kind of cliche, like it's been done before. But I still really liked it...

    ReplyDelete