Pages


“It's a lot easier to be lost than found. It's the reason we're always searching and rarely discovered--so many locks not enough keys.”
-Sarah Dessen

"Happiness doesn't come from doing what you like, but rather, loving what you do."
-Becca & Scott (JC & AC)


Thursday, November 3, 2011

If...

If I had let her  stay, none of this would have ever happened. If had let her stay , I wouldn't be feeling the pain of sorrow and guilt grasping around my heart. If I had let her stay, she would have been living a life of misery and drudgery. My love for her was too strong to watch her living an unbearable life. My love for her came over me like a storm at sea would have crashed on the shore.  My love for her grew and grew like a red rose blossoms in the summer air, until it was unbearable for me. She had to go. She deserved to be living the high life, a world where there is no hatred, a world as magnificent as heaven. Instead she was stuck here, in the exact opposite of worlds. She had to go. A girl as perfect as she was had to go. Someone had to do it. That someone was me.

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detail in your prompt. Also, your word choice was good. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. Absolutely breathtaking. This is exactly my type of literature, written to perfection. I love it!
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was her name? Oh by the way it was good plot development.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To those of you who are wondering who she is, it is pro's poetry so it doesn't nessacarily have a plot or character.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you supposed to be her sister?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It kind of sounds like a poem a boy wrote for a girl. Thats just me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness Erika this was AMAZING!I really liked how many different inturpritations of it I got and how each one of them branched off into another "if" question. LOVE IT![:

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your narrator's lovely words almost completely conceal his lethal intent...almost.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you ended it so simply, it wrapped up the piece perfectly. And your use of similes was really descriptive and amazing. keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Erika! This is absolutely amazing! I love how mysterious it is, and how you incorporated great figurative language! Absolutely Fantabulous! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete