Pages


“It's a lot easier to be lost than found. It's the reason we're always searching and rarely discovered--so many locks not enough keys.”
-Sarah Dessen

"Happiness doesn't come from doing what you like, but rather, loving what you do."
-Becca & Scott (JC & AC)


Monday, November 19, 2012

3:15 Prediction (End of Story)


Author's Note: Since I had seen the 3:15 Mr. Mason's Jar story before, Mrs. Hanson asked me to write a prediction piece on what I think would happen at the end of the story, if it were to be continued. Enjoy! 

I think that at the end of the story, Molly won't be surprised, try to find Mr. Mason, or try to get Troy the way he once was… rather, Molly will just kind of give up on everything, and just accept the fact that Troy's soul had been sucked out. I predict that this will happen because Molly had warned Troy not to go to Mr. Mason's room after school, and yet, Troy didn't listen, so I think that Molly will be upset, and just leave him. Molly will try to forget everything that happened, but she won't ever. The moral of the story-- the part the I predicted-- is very similar to the Uncle in Milkweed. He is very negative with life, and he doesn't believe that there is a way to get out of the concentration camps that he and his family were put in-- he thinks that he should enjoy his "luxurious" life before they are all killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment